Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Design Business Cards In 24Hours











About:

I will design professional and elegant business cards in just 24hours. You will get the print ready JPEG or PSD or PDF with 300 DPI.

What I need from you

Content in word doc format and Image (if any)



Any special instructions are always welcome.



What will you get

Professional and elegant designs of Business card

Source files like PSD and print ready JPEG or PDF

Below is my portfolio:

https://prabhjotkaur6.wixsite.com/pkportfolio



I am here to provide best and timely services at reasonable price.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller was very prompt in communicating and delivering all requests. Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

Thank you

:

This seller exceeded my expectations all the way around. Wanted a classic business card and he delivered better than expected.

:

Amazing Experience

:


No comments:

Post a Comment