Sunday, April 12, 2020

Create 4 Different Luxury Business Card Design











About:

Service Description

Thank you so much for taking an interest in my service.

My service is aimed at creating good quality and luxury business card designs for you.



What you will get:

1. 100% unique business card design

2. Card size (Standard 3.5"x2") with bleeds(3.75x2.25)- if u need different dimension just say

3. All necessary file(PSD, PNG, JPG, & PDF)

4. MOCK UP-example of your business card

5. Fonts

6. UNLIMITED REVISIONS!!!!!!!



Order as your suitable package and NEED!



Details Please send the following after placing your order:

-company name/ Logo

-Your Name

-Formal title (e.g. Executive Director, Manager)

-Address

-Telephone

-Mobile

-mail

-Website

-Any social media information.

-Any additional images required



Feel free for any question me.

Best Regards

Rhaman

Reviews


:

Excellent design by Mkrhamam85! I am very pleased with the final design(s) that we came with based off of my already-made logos. I am so happy to have choose and worked with Mkrhama85! Would definitely recommend using their services to anyone!

:

Mkrhaman85 was very responsive and patient with me. We had a few last minute changes and he obliged us! Will definitely use again!

:

this is the second time I have used this service and I will be using again. quick, efficient and great qualify

:

I asked for many revisions and he did them all without any complaint. I am really pleased with the final result. Def recommend!

:

In using Fiverr I have always had good service but mkrhaman85 has been by far the best in communication and service and I will use him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment