Sunday, April 12, 2020

Design Photography Business Card











About:

Hello,



Welcome to my Photography Business Card Gig!!!



You are right place to make your Photography Business Card Design. I will give you a unique design card with 100% satisfaction.



My Features:



  • High quality design
  • On time delivery
  • Friendly and fast communication
  • Unlimited revisions
  • VIP support 24/7




About Business Card:



  • Standard Photography Business Card Design size: (3.5x2" ) without bleed 

    and (3.75x2.25")  with bleed
  • Print ready 300 DPI files and fully layered PSD file
  • Both side design




NOTE: PLEASE INBOX ME BEFORE YOU PLACE AN ORDER



Regards,

Joya

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great! very satisfied

:

prompt very responsive made changes as I requested. . . good job I will send you more business

:

Thank you so much. I will be happy to work with you more.

:

AAA plus service

:

She was amazing! Great communication and made it very easy




No comments:

Post a Comment