Thursday, April 16, 2020

Professional Letterhead Design In Editable Word Template











About:

Dear sir/Mam, 
First of all, thank you for viewing my profile.


This Gig is with Unlimited Revisions!


if you are looking for editable letterhead design services such as business card design. This gig is for you. Sometimes we need to go with some deep and smooth work.
So, if you select my gig you will have...


Please make sure you are selecting the right package Stander & premium and according to your needs to avoid inconvenience.


If you have a budget can you Question me? I'll custom-over you if needed.



Why you Hire me:
  • High-resolution 300dpi (Full Bleed) print-ready file
  • 24Hours Delivery at Standard and Premium
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Original Source files PSD, AI FILES
  • Assisting you even if the order it's completed
  • I Deliver in High-Quality PNG, JPG and PDF, and ms word format
  • Letterhead Size: 8.27" x 11.69" (0.25" bleed) For specific size you must have to inform me at the order page High-quality print


Note: 
IF YOU WILL NOT BE SATISFY FROM MY WORK, THEN I WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY (100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE)


Regards
Jahangir464


Reviews


:

great work

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment