Thursday, April 16, 2020

You Will Get A Professional Unique Business Card











About:

  • About This Gig
Hi there, I am an expert Graphics Designer. You can check my professionalism from my work.



I 'll give u the opportunity to make a choice among my large business cards design library with more than +350  single and double-sided innovative, sleek-Minimalistic, clean and neat, model and preset that I ll provide u when we get a contact  then feel free to make a choice reply to your  wishes  and apply any kind of editing or addition or creating a new style if u didn't get ur desire 



  • WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM ME:-
  1. Outstanding Business cards
  2. Vertical or Horizontal business cards 
  3. Single or double-sided
  4. 300 Ppi High-Quality card
  5. 100% Customer satisfaction


  • WHAT YOU HAVE TO PROVIDE ME:


  1. Your company or Business logo in Png, jpg, eps or Ai format.
  2. Your Name & Designation
  3. Email or Website as u prefer
  4. Address or Phone Numbers
  5. Anything else you want to put 


Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, the prices are negotiable in the second request.



Thank you so much for visiting my gig.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment