Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Design A Business Card For Foil Print And Luxury











About:

If you are looking for a amazing business card design for your business, than work with me to come up with a creative business card design.
For successful results for your business card order, You will need provide your logo, description your business card and what you do. Also provide full information that should be on the business card

Want to see some samples ? OK sure ! Just visit

Business cards : https://bit.ly/2W4FUdZ



1. Minimalist or simple.

2. STYLISH AND UNIQUE gold foil stamping and/or embossed or spot gloss business card 



CONTACT ME IN ADVANCE TO MAKE SURE THAT YOUR LOGO IS SUITABLE FOR FOIL PRINTING.



Order With Confidence. Exclusively On Fiverr. If you have any question  send me a message.

Thanks

subbratas20



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was a bit skeptical at first because I had a bad experience with another seller that delivered a really crappy business card to me but this seller really left me satisfied with the final product! I had asked him to redesign the logo I provided him and he did just that perfectly. Communication was on point! I will defiantly recommend this seller to family and friends.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. 😀😀😀

Seller's Response:

I can't say enough good about this Seller. He delivered two PERFECT projects in less than 24 hours! I will be sending and referring all my business to him!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so so so much. 😀😀😀

Seller's Response:

For me this is excellent service I love the seller attitude and nice work,will definitely come again and recommend to people who reading this comments




No comments:

Post a Comment