Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Design Full Stationary And Brand Identity











About:

Thanks for your interest in my gig. If you're looking for something original, creative and professional, then you are at the very right place. I'm a friendly well experienced graphic designer. I did lot of government & non government projects 100% customer satisfaction.



I have enough skills and experience to design-business card, letterhead, envelopes, note cards, Invoice and more.



Why Choose me?



  • Customer's satisfaction is more important to me.
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • Dedicated 24/7 customer support.
  • Great response.
  • 24 hours express delivery.
  • Total refund guaranteed.


Default document dimensions ( full bleed size ) I use :



  1. Business card : 3.75'' / 2.25''
  2. Envelope : 9.96'' / 11.10''
  3. Letterhead : 8.63'' / 11.10
  4. If you're using specific size/dimension, feel free to describe in the brief


WHAT I WANT :



  • If you're happy with my work, I'll have to give you a trip .
  • You have to make a good comment by completing the project.


Any questions and queries in mind, or need a custom offer?Don't hesitate to inbox me. I reply instantly and cooperatively.



Best regards

alamin1919



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment