Friday, April 17, 2020

Design Professional Business Card,Letterhead,Voucher,Student Id Card,Tickets











About:

Greeting ,



I do much appreciation for taking your valuable time to monitor my gig. I am an enthusiastic and innovative graphics designer. I will create an awesome, fabulous, unique, modern, innovative and professional Business Card, Letter head for your business and ID card for Students, for employees for event ( volunteer ) . I am ready to offer you following services:





All the packages include Source Files

 

Basic Package: ( All Packages )



  • Business Card (Double-sided )
  • Letterhead 
  • Invoice
  • Stationary Design
  • Student ID Card
  • ID card for Employees
  • Vouchers
  • Coupon

  • Tickets
  • Event Passes



Other Service

  • Logo
  • Book Cover Design

  • Podcast Cover Art Design
  • Certificate Design
  • Menu Card Design

  • Invitation Card Design
  • Poster Card
  • Flyer
  • Business Card Double Side
  • Letterhead
  • Envelope
  • Invoice
  • CD/DVD Case







I will appreciate if you contact me before placing an order.





Regards,

Qaisar Afzal





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment