Monday, April 6, 2020

Design A Professional Business Card And Letterhead











About:



Welcome to my Business Card and letterhead design gig


I am a professional graphic designer, owning up to 2+ years of experience in creating a professional and modern business card, letterhead, envelops and email signatures.

I will deliver all items with proper trim marks so you can print them easily



Basic Package:



  • Double side business card with proper trim marks

  • Professional looking letterhead

  • Print-ready files of both 
  • Unlimited revisions



Standard Package:



  • Editable files of a business card and letterhead

  • Double-side card
  • MS Word letterhead 
  • Unlimited revisions





Premium Package:



  • 3 designs concepts to choose from

  • Envelope design

  • Letterhead and double-sided card
  • Editable + Print-ready files of a business card and letterhead
  • MS Word letterhead

  • Unlimited revisions



What I can guarantee you more:



  • 100% customer satisfaction is guaranteed
  • Custom designs, not ready mate templates

  • Friendly Communication
  • Customer Support



Feel free to message, I'll be delighted to hear from you.





Place your order now



Best Regards

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. I am very often ordering at fomiii and I am always very happy about his work. Thank you

:

At first it was good as we communicated. After I sent him the designs he needed he still did not do as requested and when I emailed him he never responded. Will not work with him again. He says he will do revisions and changes unlimited but that is not the case.

:

Well. I never received original logo files that I need to use in stationery items almost from 1 week. I sent you updated files in your inbox because order mark was completed automatically. kindly check your Fiverr Inbox to see updated files. Thank you

:

Great Work

:

Very responsive, and did excellent work.




No comments:

Post a Comment