Monday, April 6, 2020

Modern, Creative, Visiting Card











About:

I Have been working on Graphic Designing for 7 year.  I Have started my selling on fiverr with Vector treacing. Now im doing Logo desing, business card design, stationary design

I am using Adobe Illustrator CC and Adobe Photoshop CC, Corldraw 21.0 V For Design.

I Believe in quality work and i am doing revisions until 100% Satisfaction of my clients....



i am provding:

Vector file Ai, EPS

Print Redy File PDF

300 DPI CMYK color Format

Source File PSD 

Editable Ai, EPS, PSD and PDF

Double Side Design



My Service:

Quick Response 

Quick Revisions Until your Satisfaction

Quality Desing

Friendly UPOn Communication

Doing Revisions After Completed the Project 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment