Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Design Your Daily,Weekly And Monthly Planner











About:

Are you looking for a very creative and expert daily/weekly/monthly planner designer? 

Here I am khairul islam nipun. I am a professional in graphic design  with up to 3 years experience and i provide good quality and quick service to my clients.

Your planner will be specifically designed according to your business and your concept to meet your needs and stand out from the other sellers!



*FEATURES:

·  QUICK RESPONSE

·  SATISFACTION GUARANTEED

·  UNLIMITED REVISIONS 

·  PROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND FAST COMMUNICATION

·  FANTASTIC VALUE FOR MONEY

 

*YOU WILL GET:

·  Amazing planner

·   It will be CUSTOM made according to your requirements.

·  You will get print-ready files in JPEG and PDF file formats.

·  Editable PSD or Ai source file.



*Planners Topics:

·  Productivity Planner

·  My Goals Planner

·  Daily Business Planner

·  A Healthy Me Planner

·  My Gratitude Planner

·  Busy Mom’s Planner

·  Academic Planner



*Please message me if you have any doubts regarding your job before start !!! I look forward to working with you soon!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great work!

Seller's Response:

Seller was able to produce a quality product.

:

He worked hard to bring the vision I had to past unfortunately there was a major language barrier that kept us from completing the assignment a lot quicker than we should have. Overall he did a great on my project.

:

Very rush to get the revision. After sent direction, He was pushing. I had not enough time to update. Also I said him for checking first 2 months because the whole planner will repeated but he pushed again and again for completing. After completed, He changed the decision and ask for new.

:

Worked with him twice now, always delivers on time with quality work. Thank you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment