Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Design Social Review Card, Vip, Holiday And Thank You Card











About:

WELCOME TO VISIT MY SOCIAL REVIEW, VIP CARD, HOLIDAY  CARD AND THANK YOU CARD DESIGN GIG!!!



Are you looking for a awesome and professional social review card, VIP card, holiday card ans thank you card. You are on the right place.

In  this gig I'll design a social review card, VIP card, holiday card and thank you card your business , event and occasion.



I will provide:



  • High resolution Image ( 300 DPI )
  • Super fast response and delivery
  • 100% satisfaction guarantee


What you will have to provide me:



  • Size / Dimensions ( width and height )
  • Logo ( High quality PNG, PSD or AI format)
  • Text that should be included


Inbox me if you have any questions about my GIG before you place an order.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment