Sunday, April 12, 2020

Create A Minimal Business Card











About:



Are you looking for a Professional and Creative Business Card?


You are at the Right Place.

I will Create Professional, Unique, Classic two sided business card for your business and Personal use.



FIRST OF ALL, 

Here is My Portfolio you Can Check my Work Here.

https://www.behance.net/gallery/79707049/PORTFOLIO



My Business Card features.

  • Free 3D mock up.
  • Double Sided.
  • Unlimited Revisions.
  • Source File.
  • First Delivery In 12 hour


Card Size.

Default (3.5 width 
x 2 Height)

With Bleeds (3.5 width x 2 Height)



File Formats.

Ai, EPS, PSD, PDF, JPEG, PNG.



OUR EXCLUSIVE PACKAGE.

[I choose only Single Package because I provide every possible service in this package.]

  1. Double Sided or Single Sided.
  2. Source File.
  3. Unlimited Revisions.
  4. 300 dpi.
  5. Print Ready File.
  6. Editable File.
  7. Free 3D Mock up.
  8. First Delivery Just in 12 hours.




BUSINESS CARD, VISITING CARD, CREATIVE, PROFESSIONAL, UNIQUE DESIGNS.


Thank you.

Reviews


:

Sumit is amazing and was far better than expected.The design was as expected and was delivered timely. In one word I would say Awesome!!

:

Really Amazing Design and Easy to work with him. Recommend for all thank you

:

Completed and delivered 4 hours after I made the order, really quick, good response and will be used by me in the future.

:

Really quick turnaround. Good communication. Great work.

:

Excellent Service , fast , high quality and flexibility.




No comments:

Post a Comment