Sunday, April 12, 2020

Design Auto Calculate Invoice In Ms Excel Or In Pdf











About:

Hello Viewer,

Thanks to visit my Invoice gig.



I have over 7 years experience on Graphic & Print Design. Form a quite past to long now I have successfully completed much project in different areas of design & printing. And Still Now I am Professional on it.



My main responsibility for providing satisfactory services to the client:


1.Try to Understand what the client's need.
2.Providing a realistic view of the client's needs and ideas.
3.Set the appropriate time to complete delivery
4.Complete the work before the end of time and reach the client's hands



Like: Adobe Photoshop (PSD) , Adobe Illustrator (Ai or EPS), MS Word (doc or docx), Ms Excel (xls or xlsx) etc.



What you will receive:


✔ Unique Design & concepts 

✔ Fast answer for any required changes

✔ Unlimited revisions 

✔ Editable & Auto Calculate Feature..



Here is the services I provide-
--------------------------------------------------------
- Business Card
- Certificate

- Post Card

- Auto Calculate Invoice

- Order Form

- Editable & Fillable PDF Form

- Letterhead/ Resume

- Google Sheet

- Google Docs
- Corporate Identity
- Presentation Folder
- Brochure
- Flyers
- Bifold & Trifold Brochures

Reviews


:

I would like to highlight the understanding of the designer on requirements, and patience on the revisions.

:

awesome design, would like to continue my tasks..

:

Seller is kind.

:

Thanks for the great work

:

This guy is an expert! Also did some extra job for me. What would be a nice TIP... ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment