Thursday, April 16, 2020

Design Stylish Feminine Watercolor Business Card











About:

Are you looking for STYLISH feminine watercolor Business Card designs then you are at the right place!

I will create all types of Watercolor business cards.

 

What you will get from Here



Unique designs.

300 DPI print ready files CMYK colors.

Quick Response.

You will get JPEG/PNG file formats.



Card Dimensions



Standard (3.5" X 2" + 0.125" Bleed on each size. --> 3.75" X 2.25") or custom size as you want.



Order now!

Reviews


:

Easy and straight forward. This seller is very talented.

:

Amazing work and is fast at getting revisions done

:

Excellent work - love it

:

I've hired Hira for several projects. she's great to work with, very patient, and gets the job done. would highly recommend her.

:

Perfect! Exactly what I was looking for! I appreciate your service I will definitely recommend using her :)




No comments:

Post a Comment