Thursday, April 16, 2020

Design Your New Brand Identity











About:

I'm Paolo and Simplicity, in design, is my philosophy.The perfect brand identity design it's beyond the simple representation of your business, it transforms your company image into powerful thoughts and emotions.



Basic Package: 



  • Business Card


Standard Package: 



  • Business Card
  • Letterhead    
  • Envelope     


Premium Package: 



  • Business Card
  • Letterhead
  • Envelopes
  • Note Card
  • Mail Signature


For any questions, feel free to contact me.

Please let me know if there is something additional you need or if you would like to substitute something.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work again from Paolo!

:

Very talented designer. Delivered on vision I had. Would use again.

:

Very accommodating and a great designer

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

It was good to work




No comments:

Post a Comment