Friday, April 17, 2020

Create Folder Design For You











About:

I will design professional presentation folder for you or your organization as your requisition. I will give you High Quality PNG, PDF or PSD File as requested by you.A mockup of the design will be provided free of charge. If you need the PSD you have to order my extra gig. 



Standard Size: 18.225" x 16.225" (With Bleeds). (Custom sizes can be specified by the Buyer)



  • 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • PDF (Check my Extra Gigs)
  • 48 Hour Delivery (24 Hour Express Delivery also Available with Extra Fast gig)
  • Unique, Modern and Elegant Design
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Friendly Service
  • Quick Revision
  • Fast Responses
  • Inside design will be provided if you request.
  • Print Ready
  • High Resolution - 150 dpi (150 Dots Per Inch)


Check Out my Experience on My Collections:



https://goo.gl/FZYDEh



Feel free to contact me if you need anything more to know...

Reviews


Seller's Response:

My second order with Buddhiika, very satisfied!

Seller's Response:

Great Experience! Took our ideas and branding and used it as inspiration for our new presentation folders!

:

Thank you very much!

:

Outstanding expierence!

:

Good freelancer!




No comments:

Post a Comment