Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Professional Business Card Design Within 24 Hrs











About:

Do you need an elegant and professional Business card?

You came in the right place.

I will design professional, eye catching and elegant double-sided business card for your business and personal purpose.

Why choose me?

So far, I have experience in graphic designing sector in 2+years and have 99% buyer’s positive satisfactions.


Here my protfolio:


https://bit.ly/2PPVc3d



MY SERVICES FOR YOU:

******************************

>>  Unlimited Revisions
>>  JPG, PDF and editable Source file format
>>  Free QR code

>>  Original Source file

>>  24-hour's delivery

>>  100% money back guarantee upon dissatisfaction

>>  Life time support

Business Card Size:

  • Card size will be 3.75 x 2.25. (with bleed)
  • Print-ready CMYK with 300 dpi files

What I need to get started:

  • Your Company Logo
  • Phone, Email address etc
  • Others you want to add your card

NOTE:

  • If I am Offline please leave a massage; I Will Reply as soon as I can

  • If you have any sample please let me know first.

Thank you for reviewing my Gig, I will be very much delight to serve you.



SADIA HOSSAIN





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment