Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Design Your Business, Reward, Or Loyalty Card











About:

Hi!



If you are looking for very modern, clean, fresh-looking and minimalistic business cards to ensure your costumers loyalty, you have found the right designer!



You may choose between 1, 2, or 3 concepts with unlimited revisions and fast-delivery, either for business cards, rewards cards, order loyalty cards to boost your brand or company. 

You may also choose between horizontal/landscape or vertical/portrait cards!



Your satisfaction is my #1 priority, which is why I will be in constant contact with you while working and stand by a money back guarantee in case you aren't happy with the end result, which I'm sure won't happen ;)



Please provide the following:

  • Logo (if you have one) in any format (PNG, JPG, PDF, etc)
  • Name
  • Title/ Position
  • Phone number
  • Email
  • Website
  • Address
  • Any other details you may want to add, such as preferred color palette, fonts, style, etc!



If you have any questions or special requests, please don't hesitate on contacting me! I promise to answer on a short notice :)



I look forward to working with you, and thanks for trusting me with your business! I will not disappoint.

Reviews


:

Valeria is such a good designer, made exactly how I wanted. can't be more happier with this design. Really recommending her and will come back in the future for sure! Thanks again Valeria for your patience with me and alot of revisions! Bless u and take care!

:

This seller is amazing. She gives you exactly what you want. She goes beyond the imagination. And delivered on time and always responded. Would definitely recommend her.

:

Great work as usual!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment