Saturday, April 4, 2020

Design Arabic And English Business Cards











About:

I am 10 years experienced Graphic Designer. I can do Amazing Professional Graphics for your Business Cards brochure, logos and any type of Design Jobs in Arabic and English. You will be satisfied 100 % from my work. I can deliver your request maximum with in 2 days. I was in Qatar for past 6 months worked as Graphic Designer



  • Tons of Unique, Creative, custom and killer layouts are waiting for express delivery
  • I can do the design in Arabic and English Languages. 
  • I have created more than 200 graphics and 100% satisfaction. 



  • I work with standout concepts with superb color balance. I am passionate about my work.
  • Each work will be made from scratch for matching your exact needs and best output. If you have any issues i will try to sort it out.
  • I skilled up my quality to work in many popular outsourcing sites. Know i am in Fiverr.
  • I will create or modify for you, your company an creative LOGO Making with high quality, fast and cheap.
  • You will get original file format of design 
  • AI - Adobe Illustrator
  • EPS - Vector
  • PDF  - with Full Resolution
  • PSD - Photoshop
  • PNG or JPEG - High Quality
  • SVG
  • BMP
  • TIFF
  • CDR
If you have any questions, please send me a message and I will respond as soon as possible.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

awesome work of bro. highly recommend him for designing. very supportive.

Seller's Response:

Thank you sir

Seller's Response:

Great work

Seller's Response:

Thank you boss

Seller's Response:

This is my best Fiverr experience to date. Absolutely superb service. Excellent business card design and subsequent modification. Super fast too. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment