Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Professional Unique Business Logo Design And Branding











About:

My Name is usman and i am a Professional Graphic Designer specialize in Brand Development.I would Love to work on Interesting Projects with Great People.I am in this field for the past 7 years If you need a Business Logo that is unique and creative and makes you stand out from rest then you are at right place. Instead of barging about myself i request you to please have a look at my work because i think work itself speaks.



 START UP ($10) 1 logo concept in JPEG file and single sided biz card with unlimited revisions



RECOMMENDED ($30) 2 logo concept in JPEG PNG and PDF files and double sided biz card with unlimited revisions



Premium (VIP) ($50) 3 Pro Concept in HQ All files Mentioned in Standard Package With Complete Brand Guidance 100% satisfaction Guaranteed or your Money Back Premium Customer Service and communication



I can also Design Stationery Designs and Social Media Kit Thank you

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment