Sunday, April 12, 2020

Professional Looking Business Card For You











About:

Hello, 


Are you looking for a BUSINESS CARD , LETTERHEAD, PRESENTATION FOLDER,  STATIONARY items for your company or business ?


Well, I'm here to design a very unique and professional brand identity that suits your business. 



Why you choose me:

  • Unique Concepts
  • Double or one sided business card design
  • Unlimited revision
  • Print Ready files
  • 300 ppi CMYK colours and all will be editable
  • Final file will be PSD,AL,PDF,JPEG & PNG




Size:

The business card size is 3.75 x 2.25 inches (with bleed)

Final size of the Business card is 3.5 x 2 inches (standard size)



If you want to change the size then please let me know.





What you have to provide me:

Your company logo in PNG,JPEG,PSD or AI format.

Mail

Website

Address

Phone Numbers

Anything else you want to put on your card.





Let me know If you have any questions, I'll answer very quickly.
Best regards
Ronok.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment