Thursday, January 16, 2020

Design Real Estate Business Card











About:

Welcome my GIG.

I’m a Professional Graphic designer and I have 5 years of experience in this field. I already complete 850+ Business card design work in Fiverr.

In this Gig, I offer here professional Real Esatate Business Card . If you're looking for something Outstanding, Creative and Professional Real Esatate Business cards, then you are at the very right place.



Check My Portfolio:

Business card Portfolio: https://goo.gl/u4Pn2o

Logo Design Portfolio: https://flic.kr/s/aHsm4GdzsM





My Gig Features:



  • Custom design according to your needs

  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

  • 300 dpi CMYK print ready files for printing

  • Bleed/cutting margin added for free 

  • Stunning, Clean, Minimal, Beautiful Business Card Designs
  • FREE 3D Mockup for presentation

  • Organized files delivery



CARD DIMENSIONS:



  • Standard 3.5 inch x 2 inches or as per your required dimensions
  • 0.25-inch Bleed Area.

  • Horizontal or Vertical layout


Minimalist | Professional | Modern | Creative | Elegant Designs | BUSINESS CARD |

ANY KIND BUSINESS CARD DESIGN I OFFER HERE.


Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or doubts, this is marketplace so prices are negotiable.


ORDER  NOW



Thank you <3 

"APIXELER 217 "

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great person to work with

:

Thank you so much! You worked with my so much and I appreciate everything you put into this design. It looks great!

:

Seller did a great job! Highly recommend

:

Thank you šŸ˜€

:

Super attentive and very professional will definitely use again!




No comments:

Post a Comment