Sunday, January 19, 2020

Design PROFESSIONAL Business Card With Psd











About:

Extra fast! It is delivered in less than 24 HOURS--->


--->  AVAILABLE the 24 hours of the day! <---


If you are looking for a design professional and unique for your cards, you are in right place


For $5 you receive a design of cards personal of BOTH SIDES / DOUBLE SIDE


All design carried out will be delivered in JPG, PDF, or PSD, according to your request it will be ready to print at 300 dpi CMYK.


I work with the measurement of 3.5 x 2 inch or 9 x 6 cm, your choose and you will be given ready to upload to VISTAPRINT, MOO or where your want. :)


1. PACK BASIC
2 sides busines card
PD
PSD
JPG
PRICE: $5


2. PACK ENTREPREUNER
Business card
psd
jpg
fold
blog in wordpress
PRICE: $30


.3 PACK SELLER
Fold
Signature email
Envelope
Letterhead
FULL PSD FILES
PRICE: $40



By to choose my service:
---> Unlimited revisions
---> 100% guarantee
---> Friendly support
---> Fast response
---> Delivered in less than 24 hours


Any questions you have feel free to tell me so.


Thanks a lot

Reviews


:

He has the ability to design what I have in my mind with out much explanation.

:

Clever is always great to work with! His designs are amazing! He is also very understanding and accommodating when revisions are necessary. I highly recommend his work! I am a repeat customer.

:

I only use this seller because they are amazing!

:

Delivered quick and on time.

:

Muy bien en general.




No comments:

Post a Comment