Saturday, January 18, 2020

Design Stylish Double Sided Business Card With Qr Code Within 48 Hours











About:

**Free QR Code**Double Sided**



I design elegant, stylish, cool looking, Ultra Modern double sided along with free QR code, no matter what type of your business it, just order my gigs...No hidden Charges, only peace of mind and best quality work.



1 minor revisions with $5 gig, 3 revisions with any gig extra, free if my fault.


Notes: 



  • Single Concept per $5 order Please  
  • Files are in JPG format, CMYK, 300dpi, print-ready, The default size: 3.75" x 2.25" (3.5x2 plus 0.125" bleed on each side)

  • Avoid instructing me to find details from any website link,I can visit ur website for inspiration  
  • Send ur content stating clearly what u want on front and back side of the card, Like Name, Designation, Contact, logo, Slogan etc. Please be specific!
  • Let me know about ur color and font preference in advance! (if any)
  • Please share an example of what u want the card to looks like

  • THE RESULTS (GOOD OR UGLY) WILL REALLY DEPENDS ON THE QUALITY OF UR LOGO AND IMAGES…….Trust me, I  have better taste.



  •  If your are dealing with a client (Sub-Contracting) please purchase the AGENCY PACK extra



    Thanks, and I'm looking forward to work with you :)



Please do not order other than Business Card.

Reviews


:

Easy, fast, professional.

:

Great service, excellent quality

:

This seller delivers every time on time and great work..

:

Perfect as always!

:

Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment