Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Design A Professional Business Card











About:

I will create any type of attractive Business Card design for you.



I will make single and double sided innovative,sleek-Minimalistic,clean and neat, awesome, yet professional andoutstanding Business cards.



YOU WILL GET : 

print ready JPEG, Png or PDF file with 300 DPI(or Higher if you want) Resolution.



  • If you have an example of what you want the card to look like, then send me that. Also if you have any existing business card and need to edit it that can be done too.
  • I will also desgin a letterhead for you
  • I WILL DO FREE REVISIONS (Color changing, Repositioning, etc.


If you have any question please ask before you buy.

Thank you, I am looking forward to work with you......

Reviews


:

excellent work as usual!

:

Very understanding

:

Excellent as always.

:

Another great job done

:

Great work




No comments:

Post a Comment