Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Design Awesome Business Card











About:

Designing is a profession but designing with extreme creativity is an art. That’s what I do with the Business Cards.



You have to provide me:



  • Your Company or Business logo in .PNG or .AI format.
  • Your Name

  • Your Designation

  • E mail
  • Website 
  • Address
  • Phone Numbers 
  • Anything else you want to put in.


You will get



  • A single or double sided card designed.
  • It will be made according to your requirements.
  • You will get print-ready files in JPEG and PDF file formats.
Dimension:

Card dimensions will be standard 3.5 inch x 2 inch but can be made on client's provided size.



Note: If you want source file i will charge you extra 5$.



Feel free to message me.

Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is the second time I work with graphics_expert5. This time it was a bit of a challenge because he did a double sided flyer for me in a Spanish which he doesn't speak. However I'm super happy with the end result. I will use him again for my next project, you should too.

Seller's Response:

Thank You so much Dear Sir!

Seller's Response:

Adnan is great. Very customer service oriented. Ill be working with him in the future.

Seller's Response:

Thank You! His instructions were clear! Too friendly!

Seller's Response:

good job




No comments:

Post a Comment