Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Make You A Custom Printable Planner Stickers











About:

I will make a personalized/custom planner stickers in my style. You can request a theme or the month you like for your planner stickers. For the basic gig, you are only allowed to choose the color combination that you like to be applied on my predesigned sticker sheet. 



Please order Upgraded gig so you can choose the theme for your stickers. For example, you want a Halloween theme, I will make you a whole page with a Halloween theme set of stickers. You can check the gig extras for any additional work you need for me to make.



All stickers that doesn't have a license whether it's custom, will bear my brand on the sticker sheets. I offer license so that you can use your brand plus it's credit-free. Please read my FAQs for other information.



I sell the digital raw file for $15 in CorelDraw (.cdr) format so you can edit the sticker design anytime you want plus a Standard License which allows you to sell up to 500 units without crediting back to my Fiverr gig or website. I also offer a Mass Production Commercial License, just send me a msg for details.



Kindly see FAQs for other info.

For other question, please send me a message and I would gladly reply as soon as I can.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great experience!

:

Great work. I highly recommend and did the revisions I asked for with no hesitation and was very professional.

:

Thanks for the kind words! I really appreciate! Greatful for clients like you.

:

Excellent work and delivered in a timely manner. Definitely recommend!

:

Highly recommend this designer!




No comments:

Post a Comment