Friday, January 10, 2020

Design Amazing Double Sided Business Card 24Hrs











About:

I will Design OUTSTANDING business cards
Your card will be specifically designed According to your business and your concept.


      WHY CHOICE ME?


I'll give you unique concepts
Once a design is chosen I will send you many color options to choose from
Unlimited changes / amends until your 100% happy with the design
Formats include: SOURCE FILE /Ai, EPS ,PRINT READY FILE JPG AND PDF



 Fast answer for any required changes
  • UNLIMITED revisions 100 % SATISFACTION 
  • 5* customer service and communication at all times
  • 100% Money Return Policy
  • Not Satisfied I will refund your Money
  • Card size and files


The default card size would be 3.5 x 2". (it will be 3.75x2.25" with bleed)
Print ready CMYK + 300 dpi 


I HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO STANDARD PACK 
 2 SIDED BUSINESS CARD WITH EDITABLE SOURCE FILE
FREE LETTERHEAD DESIGN
UNLIMITED REVISION
100% UNIQUE DESIGN
3 DIFFERENT DESIGN CONCEPT
PRO SERVICE PROVIDE 
Need your any creative/ professional business card.
send me:


logo (PNG, JPEG, PDF any Format)
Business name :
Your Name :
Address :
Telephone :
Mobile :
Email :
Website :


Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or doubts, this is marketplace so prices are negotiable.




Order Now.

Thanks for visiting my gig

Moukhan


Reviews


:

Patient and open-minded.

:

Outstanding Performance. Highly Skilled and Super fast deliverer with High Quality Design. Highly recommended. Surely I'll be using her to reorder in near futures. Thanks.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment