Saturday, January 11, 2020

Design Eyecatching Business Cards











About:

Have you been looking for a business card?



Well search no further cause in this very professional business card gig i will Professionally hand craft a Business card and for sure my designs are Modern as well as professional.



I have done lots of Business card for various companies and my business card design expertise is of no doubt. I will be the perfect person to provide you with a modern business card design.Your card will be specifically designed According to your business and your concept.



   our exclusive features
  • CMYK PRINT READY FILES

  • premium,modern,sleek,simple

  • plastic card designs
  • Horizontal OR Vertical designs
  • within 24 hr delivery

  • 100% money back guarantee
  • Vista Print or Moo Extras
  • Letterhead and envelope package
  • Postcard package
  • Banner Package


Card size and files



  • The default card size would be 3.5 x 2". (it will be 3.75x2.25" with bleed)
  • Print ready CMYK + 300 dpi HQ files





Order Now



Regards

Designlab007


Reviews


:

He was very professional , very fast, very knowledgeable and gave me great ideas to complete my business cards. I love his service and love working with him

:

normal nothing spectacular

:

Well done again Designlab007, never let me down whenever I need any design & idea. You're the BEST !!

:

you are the man!

:

very quick. u r the man.




No comments:

Post a Comment