Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Design Your Professional Business Card And Stationery











About:

Are you looking for an Outstanding Business card & Stationery?You are at the right place.I will create professional, unique, modern two-sided business card and Stationery design.

your card will be specifically designed According to your business and your concept.



   our exclusive features

  • 300+ dpi file

  • CMYK PRINT READY FILES

  • premium,modern,sleek,simple designs
  • 100% money back guarantee
  • EXTRA FAST DELIVERY 
  • Stationery Design with Mockup 


Why hire me?

Now I have 5+ year experience in graphic design and working as a designer in Fiverr for last 2 years. Now I'm Level 1 Seller with completely satisfied repeat customers.



3.5* 2  Inches | 0.25 Bleed For Print

Can be Customise as you need.Vista, Moo Supported 

Vertical or Horizontal Designs








Get Your Creative Business Card Done Today! Order With Confidence.Exclusively On Fiverr.





THANKS

Ganesh Thorat

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This guy is simply the best to work with! He was super patient and delivered an exceptional design at the end! A true definition of what professional services should be like!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a million, I have really enjoyed working on this. I appreciate the tip as well :-) ! Thanks!

:

speed and beautiful design is what I needed!!! I got it!!!

:

Thanks a million, I appreciate your feedback!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment