Monday, January 13, 2020

Design Amazing Business Card











About:

Are you looking for a professional business card designer? You are the right place. I have great experience in designing Modern, unique, simple and clean business cards

 

Welcome to DESIGN_MRK...!!!

 

I will design your business card matching with your business. That's why I am offering unlimited number of revisions for all packages.

 

I am here to design your card..!!!

Only need your Business Logo, Business name, Business card user name, Designation, Contacts like email, Telephone no, Cell number, Website address and what’s information are you want to add in your business card.

 

All packages are included:

 

  • High resolution 300 dpi (Full bleed) print ready file
  • Original source file (AI File)
  • 24 Hours Delivery (Express Delivery)
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Money-back Guaranteed 
 

 

FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANY QUESTION OR ABOUT OTHERS DESIGN

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent Thank you!!

Seller's Response:

Thank You so much!!!

:

Seller very patient and worked with me to give me the design I wanted. Thank you

:

Thank you so much

:


No comments:

Post a Comment