Monday, January 13, 2020

Convert Your Instagram Or Facebook Into Business Card











About:

Do you love and use INSTAGRAM and FACEBOOK ? If YES:

In this gig I will convert your Instagram or Facebook profile into real printable business card design that you can use in real!

I will put your picture on front of the card along with some message/tagline.

On back of the card I will put your logo and your personal contact details!

See gig gallery for more detailed view of how card will look like.

I will provide PNG/JPG in high quality.

I will provide you 3 revision in Basic GIG

The standard business card size is 3.5 in (w) x 2 in (h)

Note:

If you have question then contact me first

See my Gig Extra for more Requirement 

Thank YOU

VISHAL patel

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast seller! Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Great experience. Again...Again... Happy to work for this buyer.

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Best ever Buyer. Great Communication. I'll like to work again for this buyer.




No comments:

Post a Comment