Thursday, November 14, 2019

Create Gmail Email Signature











About:

I will design hyperlinked RESPONSIVE HTML Email Signature.

This signature will support all the HTML supported Email clients like Gmail, Hotmail, Microsoft Outlook, iPhone, Mac, Aol and many more email clients. w3c standard Html Code.

I will host your Images for Free (If you want)

I will hyperlink your logo, email and website 
(clickable)

I will hyperlink your social icons (clickable)

I will match your signature color with your Brand or website color

 
Don't forget to see my Gig Extras to meet your further requirements.

Reviews


:

Fast, efficient and excellent communication. This is the third time I have ordered an HTML signature from this seller. Thank you for your amazing work!

:

Very professional and efficient.

:

Easy to work with

:

Working with this Seller was great! Very impressed.

:

Always fast, great work, and professional. My go to guy. Highly recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment