Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Create Professional Look Letterhead











About:

I am a professional graphic designer with 2 years Experience. I love to do Design. I will do Creative Professional letterhead for all kind of business and personal usages.



My Service Area:



  • Creative Design

  • Color Variations
  • PSD, EPS, PNG & AI file
  • High Resolution 300 DPI
  • Free Fonts Used
  • Easy Customizable
  • Letterhead Design in US Letter & A4 International Size with .25” bleed
  • Print Ready


My Requirements for the buyer...



  • Give me your Company LOGO (IF HAVE)
  • Business or Personal Name, Phone - mobile, Address, Email, Website, Fax.
  • Please inform me the size of paper, is it A4 or Letter or other sizes? 
  • Please tell me about what is your business 





If you Need More or Different.




N.B: Please Don't place the order without sending a message to me, because I will respond you in a minute with pricing quote and time based on your requirements.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Quick and easy to deal

Seller's Response:

His level of professionalism is great to my satisfaction

Seller's Response:

Quick Turn Around

:

Great Buyer...

:

Very interactive when it comes to asking the right questions to get the project going.




No comments:

Post a Comment