Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Design Business Card In 24 Hours











About:

Hi my name is Imran and if you are looking for a very creative and expert Business card designer then you a at the right place.

I am a professional graphic designer and your businesscard will be specifically designed According to your business.



YOU WILL GET :
  • Double sided Business Card for just $15
  • Print ready JPEG or PDF file
  • 300 PPI Resolution with bleed
  • Card size : 3.75" x 2.25" (0.125" bleed)  
  • For specific size you must have to inform me at order page.


Note: For vectors and PSD please check my gig Extra.

Thank you,

Reviews


Seller's Response:

understand my project always

Seller's Response:

Brillant, on time and understand the project

Seller's Response:

WOW!!! You are amaaaazing!!! Thank you soooo much!!! I don't have alot of money to invest in my new business, and I gave your services a shot. You provided quality work that exceeded my expectations!!!!

:

Thank you :)

:

Flawless----




No comments:

Post a Comment