Friday, November 15, 2019

Make Modern And Professional Business Cards











About:

A little about me: 

I am a professional graphic designer having an experience of more than 4 years. I design high quality and modern business cards with a premium look. 

Why should you choose me over other sellers on fiverr?

1. Unlimited revisions: I will provide you unlimited revisions. If you need any changes in card e.g change in contact no., address, I will do it for no extra cost.

2. Free mockup image: Display your Business card under your contact information on your website or on your fb page.

3. Front side and Back side card design: I will design you a double sided card at a price of a single sided card only, no extra charge for back side design.

4. 100% Customer Satisfaction: Customer satisfaction is my utmost priority. Don't believe me? Check my reviews


Some more from my side:

I also design letterheads, logo, banners, pamphlets, Fb Header/Banner, or any other graphics related content.
Just drop me a message and I will revert you as soon as possible.

For additional services check my gig extras.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Tusharattar is AMAZING - don't hesitate to order this gig! Very responsive, helpful & talented. I love my new cards!

Seller's Response:

ccarlovo is a great buyer as well as a great person. Would love to work with you again. Thanks!

Seller's Response:

I'm delighted! Great job!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience , would love to work more with you in future.

Seller's Response:

Smooth, easy, and fast. PLUS great design work!!




No comments:

Post a Comment