Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Design Logo And Unique Business Card For You











About:

Hi, I am mk_designers. I Will Design A Professional Business CardLet your business card show colors of your business.  Get a professional attractive clean and neat business card and in either JPG, PNG or PDF formats. It will be print ready with bleeding margins. High quality 300dpi files makes it crisp clear (Not like other low quality designs).

Check out my 3 packages

Starter Pack: 
Basic Two ideas for double side of the card. 300dpi printable JPEG file. Enjoy outstanding customer service while your you get the best out of best...!

Standard: 
Premium two design variations to choose for double side of the card with free minimal logo. 300dpi JPEG file  

Premium: Two side - Pro Three concepts for each side of the card with free minimal logo. JPEG file + letterhead.

if you ned any particular design, please provide me sample

24/7 support for Premium Customers. :)
Need more information? FEEL FREE TO CONTACT!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast Responses

Seller's Response:

Great work!! Very satisfied with professionalism! I would recommend to everyone I know.

:

Always always amazing and gives me exactly what I want in a very efficient manor. Extremely helpful. I’ve hired twice and never been disappointed. Will be back

:

Seller was really responsive and did great work! Would recommend!

:

Great buyer !




No comments:

Post a Comment