Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will serve not only as a career growth but also a challenge to my profession and to serve in the best of my ability. My goal is to provide professional and high quality design for client's satisfaction.

I will serve not only as a career growth but also a challenge to my profession and to serve in the best of my ability. My goal is to provide professional and high quality design for client's satisfaction.












About:

Hi,

Are you looking for OUTSTANDING and unique business card? If that so, you are on right place!

                   I will create a double sided business card 
I'll help you to create unique identity of your business among others.


Why you SHOULD BUY my service? 

  • FREE QR CODE
  • I must allow UNLIMITED REVISIONS until you satisfied. 
  • 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTY for dissatisfaction. 
  • Deliver HIGH RESOLUTION 300DPI file in JPEG Format (Basic Order)
  • Deliver Print ready CMYK format. 
  • CREATIVE DESIGN  suitable for your company or organization.  
  • Delivery in time always.
  • 100% QUALITY & PROFESSIONAL DESIGN.
  • Horizontal OR Vertical designs
  • Life time full support




CARD DIMENSIONS :

***The default card size would be 3.5 x 2". (it will be 3.75x2.25" with bleed)
***Print ready CMYK + 300 dpi HQ files


Here is my previous work sample ( https://goo.gl/bTZ1A7 ) ... Check it out :)


                                      ORDER NOW
                                         Cheers!!!

Regards
Robin

Reviews


lucasblu:Great work! Thanks Robin. Definitely we will contact him again

robin_eyasin:First time working with her. Thankful to you mate

tjacob33:Clear communicator. Fast completion. Perfect outcome!

robin_eyasin:Thank you so much!!

leggo52:I continue to work with this designer.


No comments:

Post a Comment