Thursday, November 14, 2019

Design Logo, Business Card, Letterhead And Full Branding Stationery Identity











About:

My Portfolio: http://bit.ly/2WGkcK9

Hi! My name is Teslim and I'm a professional graphics designer with over 6 years experience, i provide good quality and quick service to my clients. From concept to final delivery i serve my clients with full attention.

WHAT YOU WILL GET

1) An amazing design with unlimited revisions until you are 100% satisfied
2) Logo design (premium package only)
3) Ultimate realistic Mock-ups to help you "Feel your designs"
4) Business Card- Single sided/ Double Sided
5) Letterhead - PDF/WORD
6) Letterhead cover
7) Envelope
8) Invoice
9) Presentation folder
10) Notepad
11) Professional customer service at all times
12) Final files will be Print/Web Ready
13) Fantastic value for money

WHY CHOOSE ME

✔ Unlimited revisions
✔ Fast communication
✔ Fast and dedicated work from a full-time designer
✔ Drive to please both you and me 
✔ 100% satisfaction

If you need ONLY LOGO DESIGN or other stationary like:
*Invoice
*Presentation folder
*ID card
*Email signature
*Social media kit, Facebook, Twitter (Cover+Avatar), check my gig extra.

For CUSTOMER OFFER or more information about my service, please send me a message.

I look forward to working with you soon!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Teslimo made this a really easy experience having never used the site before. I'm really pleased with the product and would definitely use again

Seller's Response:

Great client. Stay blessed and I am here when you need me.

Seller's Response:

I really enjoyed working with teslimo! Very efficient, worked really hard at getting everything perfect. Great communication and did it really quickly! Will do business again!

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much for your kind words! I'm really glad I could help.

Seller's Response:

I very much appreciated Teslimo! Very quick to respond and very accommodating! Thanks! I will be back in touch for some of your other services! Krista




No comments:

Post a Comment