Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Design Awesome Business Card Within 24 Hours











About:

I will provide you a Professionally Designed Business Card which will make a Long-lasting impression to your clients and it will reflect your business seriousness as well :)



Special Gig Features:


  • Custom design according to your needs

  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

  • 300 dpi CMYK print ready files optimal for printing

  • Bleed / cutting margin added for free (important)
  • Stunning, Clean, Minimal, Beautiful Business Card Designs
  • FREE 3D Mockup for presentation

  • Organized files delivery


CARD DIMENSIONS:



  • Standard 3.5 inch x 2 inch or as per your required dimensions
  • 100% Compatible with VistaPrint / Moo.com
  • Horizontal or Vertical layout





So order now ! if you have any thing about my gig just inbox me :) Thanks for viewing my gig :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Another great job. I highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

Out Standing experience great buyer ;)

:

This designer went above and beyond to meet my needs.

:

out standing experience well will meet you again ;)

:


No comments:

Post a Comment