Saturday, March 28, 2020

Design Bakery, Food, Product Packaging











About:

Are you looking for an impactful packaging design for your product that can grab attention instantly?



Hello, I'm Keshav and I love to help brands to build an image and persona that can help them to be seen and communicate effectively.



Let me introduce you to myself and my packaging gig:



I am a Branding Expert who helps big and small businesses to achieve their objectives such as 


    • Increased sales, 
    • Consistent and dependable branding
    • Better ROI
    • Effective presence through Branding, Design and packaging.




    What I am offering in this gig:

    Eye-catchy packaging and label design to make you stand out among your competitors.


    100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! Perfect for sellers who want to make an impact


    Why choose me?
    I am working as a Branding Expert for both large and small businesses for almost 6 years so you will get your packaging design and branding done by a professional with hands-on experience.


    I believe that quality is the number one aspect of any project which can not be compromised and this is clearly seen in my work, giving my clients the satisfaction they deserve!


    I love my clients so they love me too.


    Go ahead and order your top-notch packaging design that sells!


    Reviews


    Seller's Response:

    Keshav is out of this world. I am so happy to have stumbled upon his page. He is extremely creative , patient, kind and diligent. You can really see his passion though his work. I will use him for all my future plans

    Seller's Response:

    Thank you so much for the opportunity and all the kindness! :) It was a great pleasure to be associated with you.

    Seller's Response:

    Keshav was excellent to work with. He has a great eye for design and created exactly what I was looking for. Communication was great and he revised my concerns very well and effectively. Thank you so much.

    Seller's Response:

    Thank you for your kind words and this opportunity to work on your vision.

    Seller's Response:

    Kesahvk is an amazing designer. He is very patient and dedicated to his work. He is willing to spend more time and effort to make the design to its best according to my requirements. I am very happy working with him. I definitely will work with him again.




    No comments:

    Post a Comment