Friday, March 27, 2020

Design Unique Luxury Business Cards And Stationary











About:

Hey, buddy warmly welcome you on my gig

I am a professional graphic designer have years of experience in this field. Graphic design is my passion. 

If you are looking for a "Luxury & Minimal Business Card" at a reasonable price. Please contact with me.

What do I need from you?

·Your idea with all content and I will turn it into a masterpiece for you to communicate with the audience.

Your satisfaction

What will you get from me?

 

Ø  I will work with you until you satisfied Minimalist & rare business card design concepts

Ø  All necessary files (PSD, PDF, PNG, JPEG & AI)

Ø  Print-ready PDF files in CMYK color mode

Ø  Double-sided business card / Visiting Card

Ø  Die Cut double-sided business card / Visiting Card

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment