Saturday, March 28, 2020

Create Amazing Custom And Minimalist Business Card Design











About:

Welcome to my Gig. 


I enjoy creating amazing custom and minimalist business card design for your Business. with Letterheads & Envelopes. I’ll create the designs based on your needs to make it a perfect identity for your business.


My Services:


  • Professional & Quality Design
  • High-Resolution Guaranteed
  • Quick Response
  • Revisions until you satisfied
  • 300 dpi CMYK Color Format
  • All type of files.
  • UNIQUE design
  • The Best Quality JPEG file and PDF for printing
  • The nicely oriented Source file for the business card.
  • Double-sided design
  • Friendly Communication


What you have to provide me:



  • Your name
  • Logo
  • Company or any Details
  • Email Address
  • Phone numbers
  • Web Address


Portfolio link view Samples: https://bit.ly/34J4FfZ   
(please copy the link and paste into your browser)


Please Feel Free to Contact me if you have any question inbox me before placing the order.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment