Saturday, March 28, 2020

Design Modern Professional Business Card











About:

Hi,

I'm active 24 hrs online with fiverr and i will do any kind of Minimal Professional Business Card Design .

within a short time. i will give you my best service and i always work for the 100% satisfaction of my clients.please order my gig for the  best unique service .



  • WHAT DO I NEED FORM YOU ?


  • Logo (if Have)
  • Your Name 
  • Title/Position
  • Phone Number
  • Email+Website.
  • Address
  • Service and whatever you want to put on the Business Card..


  • WHAT AM I OFFERING?



  • Minimalist &modern unique Business Cards design .
  • 100% Compatible DIEMENTIONS for Got Prinrt,vista Print Moo.com.
  • Double Sided design.
  • 300 DPI High Resolution Print-Ready (Ai PSD )Files or CMYK or RGB Color Mode.
  • 100% Editable PSD Source Files. 
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
  • Free QR CODE
  • Delivery Very Fast Within 6 hrs.
  • 100% Money back Guarantee.
  • Standard Business Card Design Size (3.75*2.25") with .125" inch bleed each side
  • Portfolio Website
  • File Format :Ai ,EPS, PSD ,PDF, jJPEG ,PNG.


  NOTE: if you need any help please give me a message .i would be happy if i can help you.

   Thanks

   Onlymasum5

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This Seller was very prompt and finished my project one day early. He was diligent on getting it right and making sure I was satisfied with the end result. I will use him again in the future.

Seller's Response:

Really great man and very helpful. i want to work with him again and again. i will you miss you

:

It's not my first experience here and sure not last. Excellent service! Highly recommend!

:

You are really great .Outstanding experience .

:

Very responsible person, creative and full of ideas. Highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment