Monday, March 30, 2020

Create A Professional Business Card











About:

Are you looking for profesional and unique business card? If that so, you are on right place!

I will create a business card for only $5 only on FIVERR.



According to your business and your concept to meet your needs and stand out from the others! 





Note: Cards will be made by standard vistaprint dimensions, unless you request other size for your card. If you want it in another dimensions please mention that when you order a gig.



Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or doubts, this is marketplace so prices are negotiable.

Reviews


:

Bozakaric was awesome. We had some miscommunication at first on my first design but after some revisions my business card is exactly what I want. Will be using again

:

I had a business card a friend designed and I liked it but it didn't print clear. Bozakaric cleaned it up, making it more symmetrical and professional and cleaner fonts. He was very quick completing the job on time just as promised. Highly recommended!!

:

Great work!

:

perfect thank you

:

Awesome! Work




No comments:

Post a Comment