Saturday, March 28, 2020

Any Professional Business Card Designs











About:

Hey, welcome to my gig here on fiverr!



I'm a pro Graphic Designer/ Content Creator looking for more opportunities to grow my business. I'm working with some of the best South African Influencers.

Do you need the best work?

Contact me today for my special offers!



*Excellent IT skills, especially with design & photo-editing software

*Exceptional creativity & innovation

*Excellent time management & organizational skills

*Accuracy & attention to detail

*An understanding of the latest trends & their role within a commercial environment

*Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines



Services:



Corporate Stationery (Business cards, Letterhead, email signature)

Brochures & Collateral

Style Guide 

Marketing

Social Media Marketing

Logos

Print Advertising

Posters

Banners

Menu's

Illustrations

Photoshop

Video Editing

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment