Sunday, March 29, 2020

Business Card, Logo And Stationery Design











About:

WELCOME To you in my Business Card, Logo and Stationery design gig



✍ I Want To Build a Strong Relationships With My Clients & Make The Greatest First Impression to Promote My Business.



At first Check out my Sample work/portfolio here: https://bit.ly/2UxroI0



GUARANTEED SERVICE:
  • Modern & Fully Custom design concept(s)
  • Minimalist LOGO 
  • Letterhead and Stationery
  • 2 Sided Minimalist Business Card design
  • Standard Size of B-card 3.75" x 2.25" (0.125" bleed)
  • CMYK Color Mode | 300 DPI 
  • Unlimited Revisions & satisfaction guaranteed!
  • 100% Compatible with Vista-Print & Moo.com
  • easy Communications
  • Super Fast Deliver




Note: 

  • No Ready Made Templates used
  • No Design is Repeated
  • One Unique Design for Every Client.
  • Priority Support for Express GIG Clients.


✍Have you any questions? Feel free to contact me anytime!



⇲ ORDER NOW or Just Contact me directly with your needs.



Kind Regards

Mahmudul Hasan

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment