Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Design Custom Calendar, Planner, Journal And Cards











About:

Hi there,

Thanks to visit my Daily, Weekly and Monthly Planner/Calendar/Journal/Card design gig:



I create custom printable layouts for daily planner, daily schedules, weekly calendar to  trackers, to do lists, shopping lists, meal planners, social media layouts, Greeting card , Thank you card and Gift Cards  etc.



Feel free to contact me before placing order so we can discuss all details of your project. if you need a custom offer or if you have any questions I am always available. 



What you will receive:

  •  Modern Design & concepts 
  •  Fast answer for any required changes
  •  High pixel print ready pdf and jpeg, png files 
  • Free Unlimited Revisions


Extras Section: 

  •  source files 
  •  commercial rights


If you have any queries, please message me and we can set up a custom offer that best suits your needs and budget requirements. My design services are not limited to these options.



Kind Regards 

Dudivee

,



Reviews


:

awesome... super.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment