Sunday, March 29, 2020

Design Feminine Business Card











About:

I will design outstanding and stylish business cards according to your business concept and your needs. 

Check portfolio on Flickr:  https://goo.gl/yZAE4G



Ordering standard gig you will get:
  • Friendly service
  • Design 2 sides of business card  (default size would be 3.5 x 2" (with bleed)
  • Print ready CMYK + 350 dpi HQ files psd+jpg - 100% compatible with VistaPrint/Gotprint


Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Reviews


:

The Seller was great. She listen to what I wanted and made it come to life. communication was great and always answered within minutes no matter what time it was. I am very please with the final project and will definitely be coming back and recommending people.

:

Julia was wonderful to work with. She is very patient and knowledgeable about helping turn my vision/concept into a beautiful brand for my company.

:

The seller gently made suggestions which made me feel like the seller really cared about giving me a quality product.

:

Great work thanks a lot

:

Beautiful cards!




No comments:

Post a Comment